Full Moon Harvest – Marijuana Trimming Employment Requirements
Marijuana Employees must receive an “agent registration card” from the State of Nevada Department of Taxation in order to work at a Nevada marijuana establishment. The application for the agent card asks for the following information:
- Name, address, date of birth and social security number.
- A pledge not to give medical marijuana to anyone not legally allowed to have it.
- Fingerprints and authorization to submit to an FBI background check. In addition, prospective workers.
must fit all of the following requirement:
- The applicant is over 21 years old.
- The applicant never had a previous agent registration card revoked, and the applicant has never
previously been an owner, officer or board member of a medical marijuana establishment that had
its registration revoked.
- The applicant is not in violation of a child support order.
- The applicant has no past convictions for drug felonies or violent felonies. (Violent felonies.
involve the use, threatened use, or substantial risk of using force against the person or property of
another.) Note that this does not include convictions for which the case was closed at least ten (10) years ago.
You need: Your Social Security number, online submittal of resume outlining work history, bank account # for direct deposit and a valid photo ID.
Before being considered, all employees must engage in registered fingerprinting and must pass a federal FBI background check. This process will take up to 45 days to complete. Interviewing and hiring will begin after you obtain your agent card.
State licensing application for One Year of licensing: $75 (Money Order)
Fingerprint card $15 (approx.)
For the Department of Public Safety: $23.50 (Money Order)